[tcb] Re: Friday Heart Attack

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 21:33:12 -0500

Naw Will. Been outta town for the holiday and when I ain't in the office I don wanna look at no danged computer. Painted bus parts all day today and I'm high on paint spray also.

At 09:02 PM 4/17/2006, you wrote:

you just wake up? :-?

-----Original Message----- From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sammie Smith Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 8:57 PM To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [tcb] Re: Friday Heart Attack

VERY FUNNY DENIS!