[tcb] Re: Friday Heart Attack

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 06:54:53 -0700 (PDT)

I bet that got your heart going better thatn any coffee you could drink.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:          So, I bought this little live
catch mousetrap for a dollar. It is a 6" bent plastic tube where you put the
peanut butter bait in one end and there is a little door on the other end that
you open and it has these little legs that hold the door open. When the mouse
goes inside his weight tilts the trap and the little door closes. You can then
take the mouse somewhere else and let it go or kill it, whatever.

  Well, it is balanced pretty delicately so it will close itself from the wind
and stuff. So I have checked about 5 times and it has been empty. "This thing
doesn't work" I say.

  This morning, I am barely out of bed, I get my coffee and go out to the deck.
Oh yeah, there's that trap. I bend over and pick it up. I open the little door
to look inside. THE GODDAM MOUSE LEAPS OUT AND RUNS DOWN MY #%*^#%^* ARM!  I
freak out entirely, coffee everywhere.

  Nowhere in the instructions does it say not to hold the trap up to your face
to see inside because there may be a f#%!^&@! mouse in there!!!!