[tcb] Re: Friday Fun With Watercooled VW's

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:24:06 -0800 (PST)

A buddy of mine from high school daze and I used to
sneak his Dad's 67 bug out of the garage and go out
raisin' hell..
They lived on the middle of a hill, we'd push the car
outta the garage, wait a few blocks to start it.
Comin' back in, I'd wait in the bug while he opened
the garage door and we'd coast 'er back in.
ONE night, we got way to trashed and sidewsiped a
couple of traffic signs...tore up the passenger side
pretty bad.
We sobered up pretty quick. I told Rick I'd come over
to confront his old man the next day.
Rick was up ALL night wonderin' how mad his dad was
gonna be.
Somehow, his dad had already left for work when Rick
came outta his room.  All day at school, we tried to
figure how much trouble we were in...
We both went to Rick's house after to school to face
the music together.
Walked in the front door, his old man screamed, "LOOK
AT MY DAMNED CAR!!!"
Just as we were walkin' to the garage door, he said,
"Some asshole at work sideswiped my car in the parkin'
lot and DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO LEAVE A
NOTE!!!!"
We just looked at each other and said, "Damn!
Never told his old man, as far as I know...

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement

http://mail.yahoo.com