[tcb] Re: Friday Fun With Watercooled VW's

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 15:00:58 -0600

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Parents are sooooo stoopid. It makes me wonder that they really knew most of the things we did, but were just too tired to deal with it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:26:31 -0600

I did that once in a Buick Electra 225 into a grape vineyard in San Bernardino CA. It was the largest production car in the world at the time. It was not intentional. I doubt I got that much air. I went to the car wash and picked stones and sticks out of the engine compartment and put it back in my parent's garage. They never knew.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Conrad Klahn" <conradk@xxxxxxx>