[tcb] Friday!!!

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:04:25 -0800

Cool 1955 VW Pritschenwagen. Nope never heard of one either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xRVjFcf9sE

Now this guy is a collector...

http://www.vrseattle.com/pages/browse.php?cat_id=845

Tequila

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoLdONp-enc

Dean Martin & Foster Brooks video- Airline pilots

http://pageperso.aol.fr/marcbrecy/deanmartin.html

365 reasons to get drunk

http://www.drunkard.com/issues/09_03/09-03-reasons-to-get-drunk-jan.htm

Email address at Budweiser.com

http://web.synacor.com/login/budweiser

Tired of looking at Chrstmas lights? Well too bad! OMG the blue lights are
soooo pretty!

http://www.planetchristmas.com/ShowingOff2006.htm

Joke: Johnny & Xmas Wish

Johnny had a cussing problem and his father was getting tired of it.

He decided to ask his shrink what to do.

The shrink said, "Since Christmas is coming up, you should ask Johnny
what he wants Santa to bring him. If he cusses while he tells you his wish
list, leave a pile of dog poop in place of the gift or gifts he requests."

Two days before Christmas, Johnny's father asked him what he wanted for
Christmas.

 "I want a damn teddy-bear laying right beside me when I wake-up. When I
go downstairs I want to see a damn train going around the damn tree. And
when I go outside I want to see a damn bike leaning up against the damn
garage."

Christmas morning, Little Johnny woke up and rolled over into a pile of
dog poop.  Confused, he walked down stairs and saw another pile under the
tree.  Scratching his head, he walked outside and saw a huge pile of dog
poop by the garage.

When Johnny walked back inside with a curious look on his face, his dad
smiled and asked, "What did Santa bring you this year?"

Johnny replied, "I think I got a dog but I can't find the son of a bitch!"

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/