[tcb] Re: Friday

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:43:49 -0500

Aw the old blonde 710 cap joke. Doesn't work on the old VW's since they spell OIL OEL.

At 02:21 PM 9/22/2006, you wrote:

you mean oil cap?

-----Original Message----- From: Stephen Brannan Sent: Sep 22, 2006 1:49 PM To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [tcb] Friday

Yesterday I was having some work done at the car dealer.  A blonde
woman came in and asked the mechanics for a seven-hundred-ten.
They all looked at each other, and one mechanic asked,
"What is a seven-hundred-ten?"

She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine.
I lost it and need a new one.  It had always been there."

The mechanic gave the woman a piece of paper and a pen and asked
her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the
middle of it wrote 710.
He then took her over to another car which had the hood up and asked,
"Is there a 710 on this car?"
She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there."

Click below to learn the identity of the mysterious 710:

<http://www.mademelaugh.com/gfx/710.jpg>http://www.mademelaugh.com/gfx/710.jpg

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>PC-to-Phone call rates.