[tcb] Re: Friday

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 13:32:56 -0500

Reefer Madness 2008:

"Stoners In The Mist"
http://www.abovetheinfluence.com/stoners/

Donate to VW? (VERY MATURE CONTENT! Must be 18+ to click below!)
http://coverswww2.met-art.com/met-art_covers/080604-EUFRAT-LUCA-HELIOS-143-6934.html?PA=1257481

Following are some allegedly true quotes by the military, of the
military and for the military ... whatever that means, hehehe!

                    1. "You, you, and you -- Panic. The rest of you, come
with me." -- U.S. Marine Corps Gunnery Sgt.

                    2. "Any ship can be a   minesweeper... Once." -- Anonymous

3. "When one engine fails on a twin-engine airplane, you always have
enough power left to get to you to the scene of the crash." --
Anonymous military pilot instructor

4. The three most famous last words by pilots are: "Why is it doing
that?" "Where are we?" and "Oh, Sh*t!!" -- Anonymous

                    5. "Mankind has a perfect record in aviation   -- we never
left one up there!" -- Anonymous

6. "The Piper Cub is the safest airplane in the world; it can just
barely kill you." -- Attributed to Northrop test pilot Max Stanley

7. "You know that your landing gear is up and locked when it takes full
power to taxi to the terminal." - Anonymous military pilot (suspected
Marine pilot)

Get Windows Live and get whatever you need, wherever you are.  Start here.
http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home_082008