[tcb] Freeform Friday

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 13:26:33 -0500

I think the TCB is slacking on enjoying the freedom that Fridays on the
list offers.  (Katrina, where are you?  We love you and miss you!)

Here is a summary of my summer.  A collection of photos and funnies that I
happened upon over my summer break (Warning: There is some nudity!):
https://picasaweb.google.com/115696430438984518350/ThisSummer?authkey=Gv1sRgCLLejtb6mc2Z0QE#

Here is a video of a Kettenkraftkrad in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD_VY4n-wo0

And here are some videos of things I want to learn how to do and then make
my own VW versions:

http://vimeo.com/18158884

http://vimeo.com/7256880

And the coolest one: http://vimeo.com/33881918

I hope I have brighten the day of a least one or two of my TCB friends out
there!