[tcb] Freedom's Update

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:43:35 -0500

Well, Freedom is in the shop being raised to stock height. Chuck offerred his
services and shop to install the coil springs ourselves, for which I am very
grateful, but I chose to take in because they can align it right there, too.
This way if something is wrong with the alignment I can take it right back in
local like.

The swingarm jerrycan tray and swingarm spare tire holder also arrives this
Friday. Did I ever mrntion since owning Freedom and with all the travel in it
(abour 16,000 miles) that I've never had a spare tire?

Lucky me thus far so I figured I better quit pushing it and get a spare tire.