[tcb] Re: Fred is alive!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Jammy <damhippiekustoms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:15:58 -0800 (PST)

yes it is almost took me a year to get him back on the road %$@#%! wiring!!!!!!
just got to tinker with some stuff to get him road worthy once again and I have
Blinkers!!!!!!!! going to start body work and gathering my air ride parts will
keep ya'll posted

Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Congratulations man! Right now,
I've got two 'alive'
buses in the driveway...it IS a good feelin'!

--- Jammy wrote:

> Hi all ,
>

> Just thought I'd let ya'll know that I got
> Fred running today and drove him around the block
> and I had all 4 gears!!!! but a high wine???? I
> think it's the tranny but not sure but anyway he
> lives he lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

> Keep it Aircooled,
>
> Jammy Thomas
> Dam Hippie Kustoms
> { uber groovy }

http://new.mail.yahoo.com

Keep it Aircooled,

          Jammy Thomas
     Dam Hippie Kustoms
                    { uber groovy }

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time