[tcb] Re: Frapper Map

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 17:59:48 -0500

Pmail both shots and I'll see what I can do with them in photoshop. What ever happened to the TCB logo? Is it still in the works? Maybe we could use that for the intro pic?

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Frapper Map
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 07:39:23 -0700 (PDT)

Emily took that great picture up in Arkansas on Sunday of everybody. The only problem is one doesn't have Katrina, and the other one doesn't have Emily. But since it should be of the TCBers, the one that Em took with Katrina in it, should be the one used. Whatch think?

j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I've started a Frapper map for the TCB:

http://www.frappr.com/texascoalitionofbusestcb

Since we don't have the chance to get together often enough, I'm thinking it
would be nice for everyone to post pics. I plan on changing mine to one with
me, Cindy, Teak and Sequoia as soon as I have one.

I can add four more markers and thought it would be cool to have them
represent what we drive.

Also, it would be great to have a group shot to represent the group. Anybody
have one?

Send me suggestions to improve the map.