[tcb] Re: Found an engine!

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "theresabuckner@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 10:46:53 -0400

" JUST" exchange is good . good luck on install

From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:10/23/2014  5:25 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Duncan  This is ME duh !   LOL   Terry Richburg don't know why it has started
giving a goofy return name ? I used Dennis's name because he knows exact co.
name . It is close to his house . I forget . You want a Subaru ?

From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:10/23/2014  9:09 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Duncan We have a place here that has low mileage engines reasonable . Dennis
put one in Claudia's dodge . He was proud of it . Dennis Holbrook

From: Cari Smith
Date:10/22/2014  8:45 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Duncan,
We're on the ft w side if you need us. But I know you are a long hauler.
Cari

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014, whocanduncan1 <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just bought an OBD2 scan tool with an adapter for OBD1 Subaru. Should be okay
but I'm saving your emai just in case.

Sent from my Samsung tablet

From: sammie smith
Date:10/21/2014  4:43 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats and good luck.

  On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 4:26 PM, whocanduncan1 <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Just going to swap out another SVX for now. The least expensive was also the
closest in FW. Woohoo!