[tcb] Fort Worth Show

  • From: "Bergman" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 11:36:09 -0600

Paul,

We missed you, but we understand and will be thinking of you and keeping you
in our prayers this week.

Shirley Hall,

            You got a first place trophy!!!!! . Only you left before your
class was awarded. I have it and will get it to you somehow.

I didn't take any pictures but Bonnie did and my son took a BUNCH, and will
make them available as soon as possible.

Sammie, I'm looking forward to seeing the ones you took, especially the one
of Beverly standing by Clarence,  he never looked better.

Lonnie

  _____