[tcb] Re: For Those Tryin' to Reach Matt Weatherley

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 16:07:49 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

That wasn't factory, SW and Eiberspachers were in the Engine compartment and
the heat was plumbed into the left side inlet of the central heat tube under
the bus.

If you think about it, you'd have to plumb a fuel line from the back and route
the exhaust out, underneath or out the side.  Also, putting an Eiberspacher
*inside* the passenger compartment means that combustion and heating air is
drawn from the inside as well.

There *may* be a hack involved here, but I'm not truly aware of an Mcode for
this.