[tcb] Re: Food. revisited.

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 12:17:39 -0700

Okey dokey, I will bring the big pot.

On Tuesday, October 10, 2006, at 11:58AM, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

><<Original Attached>>

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/
Your big Chili pot would be nice. I don't think I could ever come close to being the Chili Champion but I hope I will do okay.

Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you need anything else for chili on Friday night???
I bought a bag of Fritos and 1 package cheddar cheese.
Do I need to bring anything else for chili ya'll are making on Friday???

On Tuesday, October 10, 2006, at 11:33AM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

><>

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/
I am also bringing a large 3 burner coleman stove if anyone has a big enough griddle to go across all 3 burners.

Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Should do breakfast on Saturday.

Sunday everyone can fend for themselves, or make tacos again, we'll see on Saturday night what we need on Sunday morning. The show will be on Sunday, starts when we wake up and ends at 1PM or 2PM.

Sunday breakfast depends on what we have left over from Saturday morning breakfast.

I also think that we should not have a donation jar for the breakfast tacos on Saturday(or Sunday). It is a community effort for us to have the breakfast tacos. In other words why would we pay for the food we have already bought? We shouldn't have to pay for it twice. Don't get me wrong I want to raise all the money we can for MPRPD!!!The silent auction should raise a bit of money.........

So, Saturday for breakfast we are having tacos.

Lonnie& Bonn bring 1 lb of sausage & 1/2 gallon of OJ. He's covered.
Mark & Emily bring 1 lb of sausage & 1/2 gallon of milk.
Fred&friends bring 1 lb sausage & a dozen of eggs.
Chris & Jenn bring 20 flour tortillas & package of cheddar cheese.
Eric & Amy bring 20 flour tortillas & package of cheddar cheese.
Dan & I will bring 20 flour tortillas,egg beaters,20 flour tortillas & 1/2 gallon milk.
Dan & I will also help cook tacos.(we have a stove,pan & spatulla)
Robb & Jerry bring 1 lb of sausage & a dozen of eggs(12 eggs Jerry...LOL).
Jack & Tina bring a dozen of eggs & 1/2 gallon of OJ.
Leo & Ed bring a stove,pan,& spatulla ya'll will help cook the 80 tacos.(LOL-80)
Duncan & Cin bring a stove,pan,& spatulla and help cook the tacos.
Andrew & Deb bring a stove,pan,& spatulla and help cook the tacos.
Ok who have I left out that is on the TCB list??? (I think Gerald won't be able to make it this year)
So we have 80 tortillas, 4 lbs sausage, 48 eggs(I got a large egg beaters=dozen of eggs), 2 packages of cheddar cheese(if you want bring another package), 1 gallon of OJ, and 1 gallon of milk.

Food plans for Friday are - Mark & Emily are making chili for everyone.
Mark & Emily do ya'll need anything for the chili. I think there's not going to be as many people on Friday as there will be on Saturday.(Or not you never know)...