[tcb] Re: Food at the classic?

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:23:49 -0500

Breakfast: Eggs,sausage,cheese,tortillas,cinnamon rolls,milk,orange juice,water.
Lunch: Ham, cheese,mustard,bread,chips,Coke,DP,water.
Dinner: Chicken,Steaks,Sausage,Hamburger Meat,hamburger buns,mustard,potato
salad,cole slaw,drink.
If you want to, bring some cookies or a cake.
This food lists applies to everyone on the TCB, (except Steve & Sharon they
will be busy doing the show)      but we also have to remember there's going to
be a lot of people at this campout including the Texas Airheads,DAC,
HAC,KAC,AAC, etc. So if we all bring enough food for ourselves and enough to
feed a few more people we should be ok on the food thing.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

From: Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>