[tcb] Re: Folks, I am anguished, help

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 17:05:05 -0800 (PST)

I concur with Dan...A show would be cool, but would
stress the hell outta you...I know I'd drive 12+ hours
to party with all y'all, show or no show.
I do know that the shows I've had a swap table at were
not as much fun as the shows where I was foot loose
and fancy free...being tied to the swap table was fun
in some ways, but the ONLY thing I'd see WAS my swap
table.
A party with the T-shirts Brian (aka, Fred) designed
would be awesome.
Having said all that, I'd support you with the show
idea, too.  Of course, it'd be long distance support,
not the ideal situation.
We're wit ya either way, bud!

http://mail.yahoo.com