[tcb] Folks, I am anguished, help

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 17:25:48 -0600

I am not sure that I should do a full blown show on the 4th of July. I am
sfraid that it will just be a big buttload of work and I won't have any of the
fun. The guy who owns the store, Chad's is like, "Yeah, you can have it here,
but I'm not going to put out any money for it" and the volenteer fire
department's response to a charity that we could donate, like Paul does, "Don't
park in front of the station".

I wanted to do this to attract, basically, a big party, and to give people a
reason to drive 12+ hours to get here. But if I'm going to have a party I want
to enjoy it.I want the theme to be a mock show, an unshow, a spoof of shows. I
even am thinking of how to publicise it enough so that the general attending
public could all make their own trophies and award it to the car they liked the
best. I have the picture in my head of cars with piles of trophies, like
Buddhist shines or something. Anybody who would stress out because they didn't
win just shouldn't come, they won't like my show.

So, all you Car Show people, like Paul, Sammy, Steve and Sharon and the rest of
you, do you have fun at your shows?

Another thing, I don't really have any help. Unless the Volksmeisters up here
want to sponsor it and work it, I will be alone.

I could get up tomorrow morning and feel completely different.