[tcb] Re: Florida, Trip Of A Lifetime picsin Hot VW

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 14:27:21 -0600

I forgot. Ususally, when I need to list things like participants, I just dodge it because I'm going to forget somebody, or a bunch of somebodys. Sorry, all.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 11:14:21
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Florida, Trip Of A Lifetime picsin Hot VW

All the events that I, Steve and Sharon and Sammie went to Florida for are in Hot VW magazine this month. Also, the Busses Nowhere Near The Arch. It is, like, my own personal issue.