[tcb] Re: Flooring Suggestions

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 18:30:41 -0500

That's what is in mine, over a cheap version of Dynomat. I would think that you should make your floor out of something easily removable as I would expect that wherever there is air under a floor, unless you seal the crap out of everything, you will get water and then rust. I will look under my floor every couple of years.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil McGlothin" <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>