[tcb] Re: Flooring Suggestions

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:24:13 -0700 (PDT)

In the SO-42 westy the original floor is on (if I remember correctly) 1/8"
plywood and glued down to the plywood as you would normally glue vinyl type
flooring.  That's the way I replaced it.  Vinyl glued onto plywood.  The inner
and outer edges of the vinyl covered plywood are then held in place by a
channel on the inner side and a sill plate on the outer, then of course you
have all the "furniture" sitting on top of it when you finish.
Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  way to hijack a topic sharon

jeez :D

http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtextlinkjuly07