[tcb] Re: First day of HOT

  • From: Brad Tripp <bradtripp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 21:07:55 -0500

Well I don't know Denis, Maybe for a guy that doesn't have to endure it
everyday, it was the first day of hot. But for me and my crew it has been
WAY,to hot for a couple weeks now....Brad

--
http://www.volksmeisters.com
http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/player/flash/audio_player.php?id=KTHXFM&uid=278