[tcb] Re: First T@P

  • From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 19:35:22 +0000 (UTC)

yes - that was awesome- the floor jack in the bus. Who doesn't carry one.

I think Jumping Joe had a freaking RV there.

We camped right next to Right Field. Should have had a T@P softball game.
Spitties vs. Bays .

From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 6:14 PM

From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxx < a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxx >
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 4:24 PM

The first one I went to was the second one at the ballpark. That was the year
the lady died at the house that was across the street. Talk about having
entertainment for the evening watching all the cop cars and first responders. I
know it's morbid, but it make for good conversation and memories. I even
remember them coming over to where we were and asked what we were doing there.
I only remember about 20 to 30 vehicles there, but could be wrong.
Hopefully the weather that we having in Huntsville today will be like the
weather for T@xxxxxx is so awesome. I am sitting on the porch and not sweating.
I love Fall in Texas!!!

Em

From: sammie smith < bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 2:26 PM

Yeah, I know about the HEB show. Went lots of times. But was the 2004 bus
campout at the ballpark after the HEB show the first T@P ?

From: ATX BUS < atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx >
To: " tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx " < tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 12:06 PM