[tcb] Fireworks

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 10:11:17 -0500

Denis anf I went to a fireworks selection show last night to pick out the
fireworks for pscyoblooie.
It looks like this might be the best fireworks show ever.Denis is going to load
himself up with rockets ,light them and jump off of the dock.He's going down in
flames.
  Get your donations in to Will early and there could be a little extra show.
      Unless your dogs are bullet proof it probably would be wise to make
arangements for the to be somewhere else during the show.There could be some
big bangs that make car alarms go off.
    We did see the special show after the show. Denis said on a scale of one to
ten it was a 44.
It was spectacular and lasted for about five minuets.
   The show fireworks will be ordered in the next couple of weeks.
This is gonna be a good un.
oleblue