[tcb] Re: Firewood

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 17:45:02 -0500

But Wieder has been reunited with his roofrack that somebody stole years ago
and he will leak less in the rain and his valves are adjusted and he has new
tranny fluid (which is a lame attempt to get more life out of his tranny which
pops out of fourth.  I know this won't help.). And his front end has been
lubed..