[tcb] Re: Fire Sale

  • From: jki7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:09:54 -0400

 Rik:

I'm not sure if I asked you this before but, do you have a good rear bumper?
Where are you located?

Jack Kirsch

My last post on here for my items.
Some may remember I have posted that my Vanagon Westy caught fire in my
driveway, insurance totalled it.  Still have a few items I need to get to a
good home and have pictures of all.

Vanagon Side Tent - $200
Vanagon OEM Lock Set - $350
Middle bench seat - $50
Extra Passenger Swivel Base - $50 (I was going to make one of the coveted
middle single seats)
Overhead fiberglass AC housing - $40

Feel free to contact me directly at the email below so as not to clog the
board.

Thanks and Happy Motoring!
Rik Scott
riks@xxxxxxxxx