[tcb] Re: Final Chapter

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 07:49:50 -0500

good deal, glad to hear it. tell her we all said happy b-day as well. that's an excellent present.

From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Final Chapter
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:40:56 +0000

Hi y'all,
Kirk and I arrived home at just before 5:00pm on Saturday to Caren walking out of the front door with a big smile. It was definitely love at first sight. We immediately unloaded her and Caren took "Carthy" (her name slightly changed after their first meeting) with the family as passengers for a joyful spin. I am now pretty confident that she would have completed the trip successfully under her own power, but I made my judgement call when I did and don't regret it. Kirk and I were pretty tired, but seem to have recouperated pretty well.
Have a great week!
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

http://liveearth.msn.com