[tcb] Re: FW: T@P4 questions

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 18:38:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Chris I just got back a bunch of photos of the kids chasing the bus.  They
had a real blast. Yeah, I still shoot film.

Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }
OUch... Soccer, thats the one thing I like as much as VW's. You do make your
rounds.  It was good to see you at the night show Sammie.
  Cajun Eskimo

---------------------------------
  Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:01:56 -0500
From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: FW: T@P4 questions

      .ExternalClass
{font-family:Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}
    Rust?
Man, there's a topic... About as much fun as watching soccer.  Are you saying
you're the king of rust?
;-)