[tcb] Re: FNG

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:20:16 -0500

I think it's going to be Lafayette L.A.

Cajun Eskimo

Christopher Dirksen

From: Jeffery Brunson <brunson_dds@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: FNG
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:35:25 -0700 (PDT)

Cajun Eskimo

I was sorry to miss the rest of the weekend at the point.

All the chrome on your bad ass deluxe scared me away.  just kidding

What event are you going to next?

Jeff

Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sup Jeff,

You missed a great weekend, how was the tailgating at the game?

See you around

Cajun Eskimo
Christopher Dirksen

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:43:53 -0700 (PDT)

I forgot to mention that my Vanagon is Watercooled.

Jeffery Brunson <brunson_dds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a 67 sportsmobile camper.  I purchased in June from a guy in South Austin.  It had been in the same family since 1973.

Needs work but it runs well, I got to the point and back with out getting run over or pushed out of the way.  I did have the great fortune of being behind a charter bus that blew a radiator--damn water cooled busses.  Nothing quite like getting a steam bath of antifreeze.

Jeff

Get FREE company branded e-mail accounts and business Web site from Microsoft Office Live

Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with Live Search!