[tcb] Re: Extra Room at Mission Tejas Not a ?

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 01:35:26 -0500

Hello All        Larry could always use a visit . He has been away from home
since mid of Dec. My personal thoughts are ASAP  ?????  dont know why but it
just seems like he is tired .      Steve & Dennis & I have talked about "
stealing " him for 8 - 10 hours . Put him in back seat of bus & finding the
first back road . Any place that does not have hard floors    When my time
comes  take me to Weches & bring a keg of somethig cold & some steaks . Yall
sit eat drink & tell all your good stories  Just thinking of your fun makes me
feel better now     Terry