[tcb] Re: Existential Question for a Saturday

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 09:01:25 -0600

Are you dying or something?

From: whocanduncan
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2014 8:28 AM
To: tcb
Subject: [tcb] Existential Question for a Saturday

Why do others accept us whenever we reach out to develop a friendship?

What allows the barrier of "ulterior motive" to be broken down and allow
acceptance from others for reaching out?

For me, all I know is it is important to reach out. How others interpret it is
irrelevant and up to them.

This causes trouble and misundstanding at times. Fortunately not the time me,
Dan and Mark fell outta our chairs. Remember that, Rob? The 1st
aircoolerpalooza. I paid you a Shiner for the laugh. ;)

I am thankful for those on this list that accepted me and Cindy.

The first campout: Dan & Denis for banging on the door. If only I knew.... And
Trey for cozying up to a vanagon.

Chuck and Sue for not letting us quit...and being there for everything in
between.

G.I. José and Slacks and Bodean and Sonya and Julie and our first TX Classic
camping in the middle of AAC, DAC & San Antonio Oil Drippers.

Houston Christmas parties and Bulligras. Can you here me now, Paul? #67.

CCAC forgiving my amnesia.

And Matt for showing off his vanagon the first day of ownership while passing
through Austin.

And just everyone for your patience and tolerance.

Love you, man.

Now gimme a fr*cking hug, won't 'cha?.

So, is that a "fricking" hug or a "fracking" hug? Only Ronnie knows. ;)

---