[tcb] Re: Exciting news!

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:25:00 -0400 (EDT)

good for you     do it now

-----Original Message-----
From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Sep 26, 2013 11:51 pm
Subject: [tcb] Exciting news!

Well exciting for me anyways.  (I know most of yous don't give a rat's behind
about the epic journey I am dreaming of for of, so I won't even mention the
name.) This time there are going to be two trips!  And if the stars align, I
hope to do them both.  One will be Super Bowl weekend as usual and the other
will be three weeks earlier.  Some wackos might even stay and play all of the
days in between.  (I want to be a wacko.). I am not sure how much time my
daughter can invest as my copilot, but I imagine I will be able to scrounge up
another, if needed, hopefully.  Yippie!