[tcb] Re: Excited- what do I bring

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 07:19:49 -0700 (PDT)

I'm waiting til next year when everything is done and perfect. Plus, I still
haven't had the chance to fix the brakes on the vanagon. Lost the brakes coming
home from the TX Classic. Made for an interesting drive!!!

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:       v\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url
(#default#vml)  }      v\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml)  }
79F8FDE2-E90C-4120-9A2C-E484CCFAA091  4.0  Letter  light_grain.imf  Elegant
Stationary  Light Grain
SU1CTDEsNDYsgUmBSZ3FOME4KCyRTSzFgTRNiYWRgU3FJJE0TSyJwYk0NDgkJIHFhUmBSYFJgSxJTUJMMiwwLCxJTUJMMywwLCw=
  cid:49A6647E-B8DF-4A89-983C-48508536704D  repeat  #f3eded  left  top
BCEB29C0-42D3-11D4-BA3E-0050DAC68030  0  BCEB29C0-42D3-11D4-BA3E-0050DAC68030
1  A5BE2A00-37CC-11D4-BA36-0050DAC68030  0
A5BE2A00-37CC-11D4-BA36-0050DAC68030  1  601231A0-325F-11D4-BA2D-0050DAC68030
0  X-ASN,X-ASH,X-AN,X-AP,X-AD  ;      Thank you. All help will be greatly
appreciated. There is soooo much going on here. We are really close to being
done. For a while there were big jobs like the roof and the camping spots, now
there a about a million things, like lighting fixtures and raking out the
gravel. There will be things that won't be done. Waaaaaa!

  I have to make the fireplace mantle now.
    From: Denis Dodson
  Date: 6/26/2007 7:56:05 AM
  To: Sharon Chamberlain
  Cc: buskatiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Several of you great people have asked what to bring.

  Foodwise, I think that we will plan on everybody getting here and then going
food shopping. You are sweet to want to bring prepared food, but I think there
may be ALOT of people here, you never know, so cheese enchiladas for 50 people
may be a bit much to make down there, keep refrigerated and shlepp al the way
here.

  So, everybody bring what you personally need, like lawn chairs, for instance,
and bring an extra one for the people who forgot theirs.

  I need an extra brain and 24 hours of sleep.