[tcb] Re: Excited- what do I bring

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 08:20:01 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

I can do the enchiladas like we do for my friends Mexican family which is
huge- I'll bring the stuff to cook them on there and  if we don't want to do
it that's ok. It will be an option.  Not too difficult, you'll see.
Now try to relax, everyone just wants to see each other, you guys have the
most beautiful home in the whole world and you are so nice to let us all
share it with you- .
It will be fun, fun, fun.
Sleep. Steve is still sleeping, he has been logging tools at the test well
for the last 4 days around the clock.
Andee said her company is looking to hire anyone that knows anything about
environmental energy conservation,  they do energy consulting for school
districts and big companies,  they need to open an office there., they are
www.Clearesult.com