[tcb] Re: Evil Kenievil dead at 69

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 08:53:13 -0600

He was in New Orleans years ago for his movie premier in late 77 or 78 I think... When he walked by, you could hear his bones and all the rods in him make noises..... Ended up at the Fairmont hotel drinking in his suite... Oh the stories....

I worked for a Sound Company that provided audio/video equipment for all the venues in NO...... Nothing like NO in the 70's. Rock n Roll, Punk Rock, Disco, Jazz, Blues, Zydeco, Reggae, Country, Big Band, a melting pot of music...... and it was wild.

Our company used nothing but VW buses for all the sound equipment......

----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>