[tcb] Re: Everybody must be in lifeboats(no busses in Salado this time)

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:27:17 -0500

Welcome to Arkansas weather. I read in the paper a week ago that we are at 3oo% of our regular rain. There are areas South of here (Texarkana) that are at 500%. And it is raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock right now. They have pictures of water flowing over dams built after WW2 that have never gone over their spillways. The Army Corps dropped Beaver Lake 6 feet a couple of weeks ago and it is almost all back.

----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Everybody must be in lifeboats
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 8:01 AM
"It's Flooding Down In
Texas." Some people in Salado had to evacuate and the
trinity came within 2.5 feet of cresting.

--- On Mon, 9/14/09, Will

From: Will <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Everybody must be in lifeboats
To: "tcb" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>