[tcb] Re: Ever have one of those days

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 20:14:53 -0400

I haven't tried that yet.  Sounds like a plan.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Dan Martin wrote:

Hulu

Sent from my iPod
On Jun 22, 2009, at 7:02 PM, "w.wood" &lt;evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ask me in a week.  I'm now trying to see if "Dark Shadows" is on youtube.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 7:58 PM, Dan Martin &lt;danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Creepy.....

Glad it did not go as planned?

On Jun 22, 2009, at 6:25 PM, w.wood wrote:

Something shook me up this afternoon, I thought I'd share..

Today my 7AM Plane is cancelled by a mechanical problem, delays.  Cancel first
meeting.

Fly another airline (switch Terminals at DFW, grumble) go to Philadelphia, have
meeting, come back to DC on the Acela.

Then go to the office for a inpromptu 5PM meeting instead of heading to hotel.

Oh well, this could have been me today folks...
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,528203,00.html  This is the line I take to
my DC 'roost

somebody was trying to tell me something today.  I don't know who but it's
eerie.

--

My Email Moniker

http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx