[tcb] Re: Europe

  • From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:57:37 -0600

Spent a Christmas eve, once in:
Borneo
China
Malaysia
Japan
London
Mumbai

Mumbai on Juhu Beach, and Borneo in a long hut were my favorites.
Borneo, I was shown some shrunken Japanes esoldier heads from WW2.
Mumbai, I just kept sadly shaking my head, and kept singing in my mind's eye "So this is Christmas"

At 10:42 AM 12/23/2005, you wrote:
Well Europe would be a really nice way to spend the holidays.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, December 23, 2005 10:36 am
Subject: [tcb] Re: Europe

> I guess us poor people just have to stay home. I'm working today
> and Emily has to be at work at noon on Monday.
>
> Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Go into pub, and feel
> the loneliness. LOL
> German roots make for quiet pubs in Zurich.
>
> Exception to this are my friends there.
>
> At 10:03 AM 12/23/2005, you wrote:
> >Reporting from Zurich. Quaint old big. More later.
>
> Bob Perring (laptop)
> cellular: 618.201.0085

Bob Perring (laptop)
cellular: 618.201.0085