[tcb] Re: Eureka is this weekend, right?

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 02:05:02 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

You realy only need about 7 days. Leave after work on Wednesday, get back
home some time the following Tuesday. And that's cruising at 55 with plenty
of time for sleep if you don't make a bunch of "other" stops.

I cruise at 55 stopping only for fuel until I'm so tired I can't see
straight. I stop at the next available spot and sleep in the vehicle with
no alarm. might sleep 4 hours, might sleep 8 or 10. I spend about another
hour stretching out and making coffee when I wake up then start the
55-no-stop driving again. I've pulled out as late as 6pm Wednesday and
arrived at a rest stop about 30 minutes from the show 4am Friday. Get some
more sleep and head in around 9 (I don't think they let anyone in until 10
or so).

And you're a couple of hours closer than me.

;-)

G2