[tcb] Re: Eureka Springs trip report. August 24,25,26,27.2006(sorry it's a little late)

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 11:03:33 -0500

Steve and Sharon (the trailer people) said that they also want want to come up when it is not too hot, but if ya'll remember, we looked really hard for a clear date and came up with the 4th of July. There is Paul's show in October, Bug Swarm, Bulli Brigade, Jerome, Bugfest (? Florida show Steve and Sharon say that they are going to), Novemberfest...You guys tell me when we will have our annual Psycobilly blowwout and I'll do my best to have it. Maybe it can float dates, but I am not sure that people can adjust. I just don't know.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Katrina Martin" <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>