[tcb] Eureka Springs show and weather and BNNTA

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 08:35:55 -0500

Right now it is 75 degrees and clear sky. It rained a little yesterday
morning and got to 92. The long term weather calls for 30% rain and highs in
the low 90s. It was dry here for a couple of weeks and we hit 100 a few
times. Things got kinda brown and then Autumn happened in one day and it
started raining and now I have to mow again because everything turned deep
green and grew six inches in a day. The AC is off at my house except for an
hour or so in mid afternoon.

Unless we get a big heat wave, the weather looks really good for the Eureka
Show.

I have had lots of phone calls telling me to stay out of the hammock, pee
inside, don't play with the dogs late at night and have had an offer for
someone to stay over the night before the show. I might make the show this
year. I have had many moments now where I will be talking to someone about
last years' show and I can't remember.Oh yeah, I wasn't there.

The next weekend after ES is Busses Nowhere Near the Arch. It is a six hour
drive North from here. It is a GREAT campout/mock show. I know that it is
next too impossible for most of you to go, but once you do, it will go on to
your list of not tp be missed.