[tcb] Re: Eureka Springs lunch invite

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:43:18 -0500

Hey (Steve & Sharon Chamberlain), luncheon will be cool. Personal note, I
know you guys have all the Coca Cola stuff in the world, but Wal-mart here
is selling a stool and high high table set and a two person swing. If you
don't have it, check it out.

Besides a poker game, I have always thought that the VW shows should have
some kind of "tech gatherings" where people can discuss questions (like my
electronic points problems), for every problem there is surely a person who
has successfully fixed that same problem. Let's work on it.

Wether update: the long range forcast (weatherguess) here does not have us
getting out of the 80s from now until the show.