[tcb] Re: Eureka Springs

  • From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 08:34:24 -0500

 We have gone to committee so as to make a decision.

At 19:28 8/17/2004, you wrote:
I am not really trying to talk you into going with us, 
If I was planning a trip like yours I would go now(or next week with 
us) just to get headed towards those leaves before it gets HOT down 
here again.
Just my 2 cents again
p.s. try to get Trey to go too! 

Other related posts: