[tcb] Eureka Part 2 The Triumph of Big Balls

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 10:55:08 -0500

Well, my computer decided that I had written enough and decided to send the
mail whether I was ready or not.

So Big Balls has my bus and since I am the only driver I never see Murray go
by, but now I was seeing it go by, see it parked over there and then over
there...I went to the car wash and Murray was there. Very strange. Still lots
of popping and missing, but he was everywhere.

We bought some stuff like new distributor cap, wires, and a new stock exhaust
with tweeters. This is because I am still getting exhaust leaks because Murray
is lowered and all the exhausts that I have used get dragged or bumped and the
I have new leaks. So Saturday night and Sunday morning Steve and his friend
Justin worked on the engine and when I got home, Sunday morning, they were
cleaning up for the ride back to Dallas. The engine sounds great! No sounds
except the good ones. Lots of power.

Thanks to Big Balls Magoo!

Now I can get really ready for BNNTA this weekend.