[tcb] Re: Eric how was Summerville?

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 10:00:38 -0500

Wow, babies n' camping. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever try it.
I hope that Gray gets older soon so you can get your camp on...
Being sick and trying to camp is no picnic either. Dan & I tried at the TX Classic
one year, it really sucked with a sinus infection.
I send my get well wishes to all of you!

On May 31, 2009, at 9:07 AM, Eric Woodall wrote:

Camping with a 19 month old pretty much sucks.
We all started getting a cold on Friday afternoon, so we were full on sick by Saturday.
No sleep Friday night, tired as hell on Saturday.
We ended up breaking down and coming home on Saturday afternoon.
Babies and camping don't go well together.
And the A/C unit we bought sucks, didn't feel like it cooled at all during the day.

Katrina Martin wrote:

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin