[tcb] Re: Ennis Rescheduled for 9-18

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 08:34:55 -0500

Ya I checked when I found out it was rescheduled. The Boerne show is that weekend. Just as long as they don't have it during T@P. T@P wins hands down. I think the last time they had it the same weekend as T@P only 1 bus showed up at Ennis.LOL

Sharon Chamberlain wrote:
Isn't there already a big show on that day in Boerne by VOSA?

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 7:02 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    That's 10-18.  September has already passed.

    --- On *Fri, 10/2/09, Mike Hayes /<mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx

        From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
        Subject: [tcb] Ennis Reschewonder how VOSA feels about
        this.duled for 9-18
        To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: Friday, October 2, 2009, 6:54 PM

        Just in case anybody was going the Ennis show has been
        rescheduled for 9-18 because of the rain forecast.

        Just glad they did it before we were at the gate like last time.