[tcb] Re: Ennis

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 19:35:06 -0700 (PDT)

Well; I normally don't respond to my own e-mails; but I forgot to mention that
the absolutely gorgeous (but not perfect) 15 window bus belongs to Ray Hair
(Denton e-bay seller).  He won best vintage with this bus and it is really
nice.  He recently sold this bus on e-bay.  If you will pm me I will discuss
the amount.  Otherwise; I am not going to broadcast it on the list.