[tcb] Re: Engine tin in the dishwasher?

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:47:04 -0600

I just did the heater boxes and the fan shroud. It did a great job and when I lifted them out some funky water came out so I ran a cycle with no soap and the dishwasher is like new.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lonnie Bergman" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>

You know, all the gooey, cruddy, oil and dirt
encrusted underside of the
engine tin.

Get in the mood for Valentine's Day. View photos,
recipes and more on your
Live.com page.

http://www.live.com/?addTemplate=ValentinesDay&ocid=T001MSN30A0701

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery.
If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking.
I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so
they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a
garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for
mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://new.mail.yahoo.com

4:46 PM