[tcb] Re: Engine needed

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 23:25:05 -0500

Give me times. I don't know your schedule and I'm liable to remember
this email and call at 03:00 without even looking at a clock.

Reply directly to me rather than to the list. You have an address that
gets mangled by the list (yahoo, sbc, etc) so I can't pick it out for a
direct reply.

Thanks,

Gerald

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 21:34:21 -0400
"M. Sawyer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mechmark63"
for DMARC) wrote:

Gerald
Give me a call. 713 two five two eight four 55
Mark Sawyer