[tcb] Email Addresses (JDuncan)

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:01:19 -0600

On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 22:19:49 -0600 j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> NTW:  That's 7 email addys + my business addy (@hallmark.com), and I'm sure
> I've forgotten a few. How many do others have out there?

I stopped counting when I passed 20. And I actively use most of them.

HI GUYS!! I'm back (sort of).

The web page describing how to handle massive email list volume hasn't
happened.
Sidetracked by some rather important stuff happening at work.

Will be catching up in here over the next few days. I see at least one Havasu
thread
but there's a 700+ message backlog that I haven't had a chance to read through.

Anyway, doing laundry and pulling the Bradley body off today. Hopefully
dragging the
Rivi up to pull the engine tomorrow. Will still be towing it because I won't
have time to
put test miles on it even if I get it fixed.

Gone again for now.

G2